For a limited time, you can grab Mass Effect’s Normandy SR1 as a frigate in No Man’s Sky.
The cross-over event in No Man’s Sky is part of the game’s Beachhead Expedition update, and you only have until May 31 to unlock the Normandy SR1.
For the last week, the community has worked on the expedition, by solving the puzzle of its “encrypted goals.”
Today, players have discovered the mystery is the appearance of the SSV Normandy SR1 from Mass Effect.
All players will need to complete the expedition if they wish to ultimately add the ship to their frigate fleet for good.
This is also the fifth anniversary year for No Man’s Sky, and the team at Hello Games has more “surprises” up their sleeves with more information promised soon.
Alongside the addition of the Mass Effect ship, a patch has been released. Notes are below.
- Added the ability to dismiss a frigate from your freighter fleet via the Fleet Management terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Expedition rewards from being redeemed by players who had already earned parts of the reward from the Quicksilver shop.
- Players starting the Beachhead expedition will now begin with warp fuel available.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nada, Polo, and other Space Anomaly inhabitants from offering the correct dialog options if spoken to in abandoned systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Atlas Fireworks to have no audio.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the fleets tutorial from advancing if players skipped the initial conversations with the navigator and immediately built a Fleet Terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Historiographical Dosimeter from being redeemed from the expedition rewards section of the Quicksilver shop.
The post Mass Effect’s Normandy SR1 can be yours in No Man’s Sky until May 31 appeared first on VG247.