Destiny 2 Compass Rose is the new Legendary shotgun added as part of the Solstice of Heroes event.
It boasts impressive stats and some good perk potentials, but if you’re hoping to get your hands on the gun, prepare for some Compass Rose farming. There’s a bit of RNG and a lot of event grinding in store. However, the Compass Rose is worth the time and effort, especially if you’re looking for a good PvP shotgun.
How to get Destiny 2 Compass Rose
You’ll actually get your first Compass Rose just by completing Solstice of Heroes’ first quest. Unless you’re very lucky, you’ll likely need a few extra rolls to get a good version of the new shotgun.
That means starting the Compass Rose farm process of earning Solstice Key Fragments and unlocking Solstice Packages. Each Package costs 15 Key Fragments to open.
Fortunately, Destiny 2 isn’t skimpy with handing out Solstice Key Fragments. You can get plenty of them from Crucible matches, Strike playlists, or Eva Levante bounties.
However, the best way to get more Solstice Key Fragments is defeating minibosses in the European Aerial Zone.
Solstice Packages may contain a number of items, including armor and materials. There’s no sure chance of getting a Compass Rose, so prepare for the long haul if you want the Compass Rose god roll.
Destiny 2 Compass Rose stats
Here’s how the Compass Rose stacks up to other shotguns.
- Impact: 70
- Range: 66
- Stability: 47
- Reload speed: 53
- Handling: 42
- Magazine: 5
- Rounds per minute: 65
- Aim Assistance: 73
- Recoil: 75
- Zoom: 12
- Inventory size: 45
- Bounce intensity: 25
- Bounce direction: Tends vertical
Compass Rose traits
- Barrel: Rifled Barrel, Smoothbore, Smallbore, Barrel Shroud, Corkscrew Rifling, Full Choke
- Magazine: Extended Mag, Assault Mag, Appended Mag, Steady Rounds, Accurized Rounds, Light Mag, Tactical Mag,
Compass Rose perks
- Slot 1: Genesis, Dual Loader, Field Prep, Lead from Gold, Quickdraw, Surplus
- Slot 2: Adrenaline Junkie, Snapshot Sights, Trench Barrel, One for All, Vorpal Weapon, Wellspring
Destiny 2 Compass Rose god roll
Our Destiny 2 Compass Rose PvP build maximizes speed, range, and handling.
- Light Mag
- Barrel Shroud
Compass Rose PvE isn’t the best option, but this roll would improve range and damage.
- Vorpal Weapon
- Steady Rounds
If you’re still making your way through the new season, make sure to check out our other Season of the Splicer guides, including:
- How to get Glacial Harvest and other Stasis Aspects
- How to create Ornaments using Armor Synthesis
- Best new weapons in Season of the Splicer
The post Destiny 2 Compass Rose | God Rolls, stats, and farming appeared first on VG247.